TRADING CARD SPECIFICATIONS
2.5 x 3.5 in.
4 x 5.5 in.
5 x 7 in.
UV Coated (Front Side)
Customizable font, text and colors
At Custom Sports Cards, we pride ourselves on creating beautiful, full-color, custom trading cards that last.
We offer a wide range of customized trading card templates in multiple sizes to reflect any pastime or sport. At Custom Sports Cards, we let our customers select their text, favorite photographs, designs, fonts and colors—helping them create unforgettable personalized trading cards to cherish for years to come.
And did we mention our trading cards are as budget-friendly as they are unique? Thanks to our competitive pricing model and focus on quality design, Custom Sports Cards continues to lead the market in customer satisfaction.
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball Fantasy Camp for Kids (special needs baseball camps)
- Cincinnati Reds
- Chicago Cubs
- Chicago White Sox
- New York Yankees
- Union City Police
- Tiburon Police
- Garland, TX Police
- Hernando County, Florida Sheriff’s Department
- Tucson Medical Center Security Canine Unit
- Concord Police Department
- Cannon Airforce Base (NM) Military Dogs
- Mary’s College, Moraga (annually recurring – DeLaSalle week promotion)
- University of Florida Women’s Softball Team
- Boston University Men’s Hockey Team (NCAA Frozen 4 champs, 2009)
- Lake Forest College, Chicago (Large fundraising promotion)
- UCLA Bruins Family Summer Camp (packs featuring camp counselors sold at their gift shop)
- Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame (annually since 2008)
- American Ninja Warriors
- New York Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame (annually since 2011)
- SVRA (Vintage Auto Racing Club) – multiple events per year, hundreds of vintage race cars
- San Francisco Visitor’s Center
- Annual Congressional Baseball Game (sponsored by the Business Software Alliance)
- Empty Bag Productions; band, Umphries McGhee (cards placed into CD’s)
- Clive Davis Record Producer
- TopCon (business cards; customer since 2009)
- Cisco Systems (corporate networking at global events; HR, Sales, Finance, and GSS)
- Quicken Loans (corporate networking event)
- Sperry Van Ness (corporate networking event)
- Comcast; Portland and Southwest Regions (for regional customer service competition, Dream Big)
- FSN Northwest (Fox Sports Network, on-air personalities)
- Daimler-Chrysler (trade show handouts)
- American Forests (Yankee Stadium handouts for large American Forests “Plant-A-Tree” promotion)